Karsten's Bark in the Park 2020!
Fun for the whole family! Come join us for our annual Bark in the Park event. This family and dog-friendly event is our chance to celebrate our new adoptees, remember the dogs we lost, and thank our volunteers for all their hard work supporting RAG of AZ! This event is only for RAG of AZ members and their families and friends.
Added attractions include guest speaker Dr. Delia MacDonald, a family photographer, animal communicator Ann Marie Hoff, and our fabulous raffles!
WHEN: Sunday February 16, 2020 from 11AM - 3PM
COST: $10 per person by Wednesday, February 12, 2020; $15 per person at the door (kids 12 & under are free)
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 11:00 -12:00 Register and Check-In
- 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch catered by Tommy's Wood Fired Grill
- 1:00 - 1:10 Welcome/Heather Marcom, President RAG of AZ
- 1:10 - 1:40 Dr. Delia MacDonald, guest speaker
- 1:40 - 2:00 Bridge and Rescue Ceremonies
- 2:00 Peanut Butter Licking Contest
- 2:15 Raffle drawing (must be present to win)
Dr. MacDonald's topic is: East meets West: How holistic medicine can work in conjunction with western practices to improve the health of our dogs.
If you adopted a dog from RAG of AZ during 2019 and want a complimentary bandana with your dog’s name embroidered on it, request it by Friday, February 7.
If you lost a pet, any pet, in 2019 and would like a special memorial photo presented at the Bridge Ceremony, submit your photo no later than Friday, February 7.
Registration is now closed. See you at the event!