Bark in the Park is the chance for us to honor all volunteers and adopters. Come join us for this family and dog friendly event!
We will also honor in ceremonies companions who have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge in the past year, as well as those who have welcomed new Goldens into their “forever” homes.
Where: Kiwanis Park in Tempe, at Ruben Romero Ramada, the southern section.
When : Sunday, February 14th, 2016, from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Cost for Bark in the Park: $10.00 per person age 13 or older, $15.00 per person at the event; kids 12 and under are free.
For Ed's Celebration of Life Ceremony - no charge. If you want to attend both events, please pre-register or pay at the event.
Online registration is now closed.
Schedule of events:
- 10:00 - 10:30: Check in and registration
- 10:30 - 11:30: Ed Karsten Celebration of Life
- 12:00 - 1:00: Lunch
- 1:30: Rainbow Bridge Ceremony - We will honor the pets we’ve lost over the last year. If you’d like to remember your pet in our ceremony and receive a framed photo of your pet, be sure to submit their photo on the registration form by February 9th.
- 2:00: Rescue Ceremony - This ceremony is for those who have adopted a RAGofAZ dog in the past year. Enter your dog’s name on the registration form by February 9th and she or he will receive a personal bandana.
- 2:30: Raffle Drawing - We have a special raffle item this year--it's a 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350! Click here to read more.
- We also are featuring some beautifully crafted gift baskets with you and your Golden in mind. Raffle tickets will be available for sale at the event. We will have dog contests, vendors and RAGofAZ merchandise for sale.