It's time for 2023 Bark in the Park!
Fun for the whole family! Come join us for our annual Bark in the Park event. This family and dog-friendly event is our chance to celebrate our new adoptees, remember the dogs we lost, and thank our volunteers for all their hard work supporting RAG of AZ! This event is only for RAG of AZ members and their families and friends.
Added attractions include guest speaker Tammy Pauletto, DVM, Harmony Veterinary Clinic, Ann Marie Hoff, Animal Communicator, the peanut butter licking contest, and our fabulous raffles!
WHERE: Red Mountain Park, Eagle Ramada, 7745 E Brown Rd, Mesa, AZ 85207 (202 Red Mountain and Brown Rd)
WHEN: Sunday February 19, 2023 from 11AM - 3PM
COST: $10 per person by Monday February 13, 2023 (kids 12 & under are free)
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 11:00 -12:00 Register and Check-In
- 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch catered by Caldwell County BBQ
- 1:00 - 1:10 Welcome/Kelly Cook, President RAG of AZ
- 1:10 - 1:30 Tammy Pauletto, DVM, guest speaker
- 1:30 - 2:00 Bridge and Rescue Ceremonies
- 2:00 Peanut Butter Licking Contest
- 2:15 Raffle drawing (must be present to win)
If you adopted a dog from RAG of AZ during 2022-2023 and want a complimentary bandana with your dog’s name embroidered on it, request it by Monday February 13, 2023.
If you lost a pet, any pet, in 2022-2023 and would like a special memorial photo presented at the Bridge Ceremony, submit your photo no later than Monday February 13, 2023.
Online registration closes on Monday, February 13, 2023