It's time to sign up for the 2022 Karsten's Bark in the Park!
Registration is now closed. See you at the event!
Fun for the whole family! Come join us for our annual Bark in the Park event. This family and dog-friendly event is our chance to celebrate our new adoptees, remember the dogs we lost, and thank our volunteers for all their hard work supporting RAG of AZ! This event is only for RAG of AZ members and their families and friends.
Added attractions include guest speaker Ann Marie Hoff, Animal Communicator, our peanut butter licking contest, and our fabulous raffles!
WHERE: Red Mountain Park, Eagle Ramada, 7745 E Brown Rd, Mesa, AZ 85207 (202 Red Mountain and Brown Rd)
WHEN: Sunday April 24, 2022 from 11AM - 3PM
COST: $10 per person by Wednesday, April 20 (kids 12 & under are free)
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 11:00 -12:00 Register and Check-In
- 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch catered by Caldwell County BBQ
- 1:00 - 1:10 Welcome/Kelly Cook, President RAG of AZ
- 1:10 - 1:30 Ann Marie Hoff, guest speaker
- 1:30 - 2:00 Bridge and Rescue Ceremonies
- 2:00 Peanut Butter Licking Contest
- 2:15 Raffle drawing (must be present to win)
If you adopted a dog from RAG of AZ during 2020-2022 and want a complimentary bandana with your dog’s name embroidered on it, request it by Wednesday April 20, 2022.
If you lost a pet, any pet, in 2020-2022 and would like a special memorial photo presented at the Bridge Ceremony, submit your photo no later than Tuesday April 19, 2022.
Online registration closes on Wednesday, April 20, 2022