Bark in the Park is the chance for us to honor all volunteers and adopters. Come join us in this family and dog friendly event!
We will also honor in ceremonies companions who have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge in the past year along with those loving adoptees who have welcomed new Goldens into their “forever” homes.
Where: Kiwanis Park in Tempe, at Ruben Romero Ramada, the northern section.
When : Sunday, February 8th, 2015, from 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Cost: $10.00 per person on or before Feb.4th; $15.00 per person at the event; $30.00 family of 3 or more; kids 12 & under are free.
Online registration is now closed.
Schedule of events:
• 11:00 – Register & Visit RAGofAZ Partners*
• 11:30 – Welcome
• 11:40-12:40 Picnic Lunch. (burgers, hot dogs, salads, sodas & desserts)
• 1:00 – Rainbow Bridge Ceremony: We will honor the pets we’re lost over the last year. If you’d like to remember your pet in our ceremony and receive a framed photo of your pet, be sure to submit their photo on the registration form by January 31st.
• 1:30 – Rescue Ceremony: This Ceremony is for those who have adopted a dog in the past year. Enter your dog’s name on the registration form by January 31st and she or he will receive a personal bandana.
• 2:00 – Contests:
- GRreat Peanut Butter Licking Contest
- Best Golden Trick
• 2:30 – Raffles Drawings: We are featuring some beautifully crafted gift baskets with you and your Golden in mind. Raffle tickets will be available for sale at the event.
*RAGofAZ Partners and More: